We plan on leaving Newburyport, MA after Labor Day with our first destination being the Baltimore/Washington area.
Amy has friends in the area and we'd also like to spend some time seeing Gettysburg as well as The National Gallery  in Washington. We'd hoped  to do that last time but schedules did not permit.

We'll go inside via the ICW until we are below Cape Hatteras and then do the dance of waiting for weather for offshore jumps versus motoring in the ICW.  Our next two destinations will be Charleston, S.C. and then Cumberland Island, Georgia.  We really enjoy both spots.

From Cumberland Island we'll go offshore to Miami for final provisioning and staging for the Gulf Stream crossing. One plan calls for a southern route directly to Great Exuma the other is the more traditional route across the Banks and down the Exuma Chain to Georgetown, Great Exuma. We'd like to be in Georgetown before Christmas so Roger can fly home to be with his mother and family for the Holidays. Amy and Milo will wait for St. Nicholas on Shango in Georgetown.

Amy enjoys having destinations in contrast to my wanderings for wanderings sake. Some discussions have been had regarding a trip to Luperon and the Dominican Republic before our friends from Portland, Oregon, the Busheks arrive in late Spring to spend time with us in Georgetown and to also see the Island Family Regatta.

After the Island Regatta, we'll head north again hopefully getting a good window for a ride in the Gulf Stream as far as  possible. I'm hoping for a trip to the Bras D'Or lakes in Nova Scotia next summer. Amy is not a fan of cold weather so I may lose out on this one but it's a still a long way away.

That's about all we know so far. As always, everything is subject to change based upon weather, boat issues, and friends we meet along the way.